jake's mom

2.07.2005

Super bowl champs mascot...former presidential candidate?

While watching the Super Bowl last night, I remembered something that I first thought of last spring. In April 2004, I met John Kerry at a "town hall meeting" in Milwaukee. When I saw him in person, I instantly thought that he looked similar to the mascot for the New England Patriots. A quick google search comes up with a few other un-noteworthy blog comments on the subject and a fake news article. Here is my attempt to show the relation...


What do you think?
posted by nick at 9:57 AM | Permalink

0 Comment(s) - Click to View/Hide

 

 
 


[ contributors ]
-contact us-
C
brian
nick
jp

[ links ]
friends
curious character
common sense dancing
phonograph
relative path
takecover!
politics
american progress
daily kos
democracy for america
talking points memo
andrew tobias
tech
engadget
slashdot
tunes
angels twenty
coolfer
kexp
largehearted boy
soma fm
stereogum
the big ticket
ttiktda


Add to MyYahoo This page is powered by Blogger.