jake's mom

3.09.2005

Keyboard Magic & Holstein Lovin'

Mooo
I love it when people send me interesting links, and for some reason today the gods of email look upon me favorably.

First up from JP is the second-best video (#1) I've ever seen featuring a man rocking the keyboards. This guy rocks almost as much as Andrew W.K., and yes, I did say almost as much because nobody can dethrone Mr. W.K. in my eyes. But the real kicker is that he's rocking out on QVC.

Wow, I just used the phrase "rocking out" (or a variation thereof) more times than I ever have before in a single paragraph.

The other fantatic email I received was from my law school buddy Aaron - we share a similar upbringing in rural, backwoods Wisconsin. And after today, I believe he has bragging rights for the most redneck hometown.

The following story is from Neillsville, WI, which is just down the road from where Aaron grew up.


Harold G. Hart, 63, of Neillsville, ... confessed that he had stopped at a Greenwood farm more than 50 times while traveling to and from local bars and strip clubs during the past year and a half, tied up heifers with rope and had sex with them, according to the criminal complaint in Clark County.


If that isn't bad enough, the article further explains that:


One study in the late 1970s showed men are much more likely than women to have sexual contact with animals, [Prof. De Boer] said. Men tend to favor animals such as calves and sheep, and women prefer household pets, De Boer said.


Fantastic. Aren't Wednesdays great?
posted by brian at 2:53 PM | Permalink

0 Comment(s) - Click to View/Hide

 

 
 


[ contributors ]
-contact us-
C
brian
nick
jp

[ links ]
friends
curious character
common sense dancing
phonograph
relative path
takecover!
politics
american progress
daily kos
democracy for america
talking points memo
andrew tobias
tech
engadget
slashdot
tunes
angels twenty
coolfer
kexp
largehearted boy
soma fm
stereogum
the big ticket
ttiktda


Add to MyYahoo This page is powered by Blogger.