jake's mom

2.28.2007

A Quickie.

This one goes out to the ever-increasing number of Jake's Mom readers that use iTunes on a Mac. Go download some of the Top 13 iTunes Apple Scripts. They make life more delicious. Just like Jake's Mom.

Oh, and 43 Folders has an interview up with John Vanderslice. I haven't watched the interview yet (as I am at school), but if you know who John is, then I'm guessing it is download-worthy. Also, John recently chatted with Jambase about the aforementioned Noise Pop Festival, if you want something to read. Additionally, I discovered that a few shows from Noise Pop will be audio-streamed for free, including Mr. Vanderslice's act later this evening.

One more thing. My nominee for quote of the day: "Madonna getting upset with her daughter for dressing too slutty is like Mr. T getting upset with his son for pitying too many fools." The Superficial.

UPDATE: I see that my friend "Wade" just posted a whole bunch of links to a plethora of excellent streaming concerts from NPR. Yes, you heard me right, NPR.

Labels:

posted by brian at 12:22 PM | Permalink

2 Comment(s) - Click to View/Hide

 

 
 


[ contributors ]
-contact us-
C
brian
nick
jp

[ links ]
friends
curious character
common sense dancing
phonograph
relative path
takecover!
politics
american progress
daily kos
democracy for america
talking points memo
andrew tobias
tech
engadget
slashdot
tunes
angels twenty
coolfer
kexp
largehearted boy
soma fm
stereogum
the big ticket
ttiktda


Add to MyYahoo This page is powered by Blogger.