jake's mom

11.01.2005

Not a good way to wake up

My alarm clock goes off this morning tuned to the local rawk station WMMR and I hear a story about people affected by the public transporation strike happening in the city right now. Then a lady caller tells this story about the last time there was a strike...I have no idea why this needed to be aired.


DJ: So what happened to you?
Caller: I was working at Victoria Secret in Center City and my boyfriend was going to walk me home...a 40 minute walk because I couldn't take the train and the traffic was too bad.
DJ: Ok, so was this after hours.
Caller: No, during rush hour. So, we he gets there, it wasn't very busy so he asked me to try a few things on.
DJ: Were other people in the store?
Caller: Not many. Well, then we had sex right there in the store.
DJ: In the lingerie?
Caller: Yes.
DJ: When you were done did you buy it?
Caller: Nope, I hung it back up on the wall.


Sick...that is just sick.
posted by nick at 8:34 AM | Permalink

2 Comment(s) - Click to View/Hide

 

 
 


[ contributors ]
-contact us-
C
brian
nick
jp

[ links ]
friends
curious character
common sense dancing
phonograph
relative path
takecover!
politics
american progress
daily kos
democracy for america
talking points memo
andrew tobias
tech
engadget
slashdot
tunes
angels twenty
coolfer
kexp
largehearted boy
soma fm
stereogum
the big ticket
ttiktda


Add to MyYahoo This page is powered by Blogger.