jake's mom

7.31.2006

Jesus condoning hate? I think not!

This post is just a general rant I have about people who cite their love of God and belief in an infallible bible, yet say disaterously hateful things. An example of such happened in the movie Saved, when the man character Hilary threw a bible in anger at a peer while shouting, "I am full of Christ's love"!

Today on boing boing a link was posted to a site that contains "hate-mail" that was sent to the author of the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I understand some people don't like jokes that are pointed at something dear to them. Though the FSM, is pointed at those who ascertain the "facts" of intelligent design. Even the catholic church believes in the big bang.

After reading through several of the letters, I was astounded by the pure rage that these people have in their hearts. I most humored by the following email with subject, "You are the biggest hypocrite."



You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever been exposed to... let me explain this to you nice and slow; the Bible is the answer, it is what is to be differed to at all times...As a Christian, I follow Jesus for his teachings of love and tolerance; it is people like you who make me sick, I hope you die in a lake of fire and get your eyes pecked out by crows, so that you may go to hell and exist for eternity in a lake of fire getting your eyes pecked out by crows.
posted by nick at 2:36 PM | Permalink

3 Comment(s) - Click to View/Hide

 

 
 


[ contributors ]
-contact us-
C
brian
nick
jp

[ links ]
friends
curious character
common sense dancing
phonograph
relative path
takecover!
politics
american progress
daily kos
democracy for america
talking points memo
andrew tobias
tech
engadget
slashdot
tunes
angels twenty
coolfer
kexp
largehearted boy
soma fm
stereogum
the big ticket
ttiktda


Add to MyYahoo This page is powered by Blogger.